We’re excited to meet you. If you’ve never been to The Studio before, you’re in for a treat. Following are a few things you should know leading up to your first visit:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class time to sign-in and be welcomed and oriented to The Studio.
- You can expedite your first visit by filling out a New Student Registration Form online OR by pre-registering for class using our online scheduling system.
- Our yoga classes are heated. (Some “not hot” class options available. See our schedule.)
- Pre-registering for a class guarantees your spot in class, should it fill up. If you are late or do not show up, your spot will be forfeited to those who are on the waiting list.
- If you’ve pre-registered and are unable to make it to class, please remove yourself from the roster online or call The Studio before class beings. If you fail to do so, your payment and/or class pass will be processed.
- Wear light and comfortable clothing. You’ll be barefoot in the yoga classes, but the fitness classes require shoes.
- Changing rooms and bathrooms are available. Sorry, no showers.
- Be well hydrated and come to practice on a light stomach.
- Yoga mats are available for you to use. The first two uses are free, thereafter there is a $2 mat fee.
- Towel rentals are $1.00.
- We are right along the bike path and Lake Monona.
- Parking: After 6pm and on weekends, students must use FREE public parking in the lot to the right of the building (turn into the driveway and take a right.) During business hours, park in the designated spots directly behind the building (read more about parking.)
- Enter on lake side of the building–through the doors by Sardine Restaurant and proceed upstairs.
- Be sure to look for our Yoga for Beginners classes on the schedule.
Have more questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions